Friday, December 4, 2009

Podcasts

I've always enjoyed listening to podcasts but I must confess that wherever possible I select to stream rather than to download the podcasts as I don't want to exceed the limit of my broadband plan.

As I have an interest in local history I listened to a couple of the Walking West End podcasts located on the State Library of Queensland's website. I also listened to a podcast from the British Library’s Taking Liberties exhibition. Both these podcasts were very interesting.

Another podcast that I investigated was ABC Brisbane’s Conversations with Richard Fidler where Richard spoke with Robert Forster. I am a fan of Robert’s work so it was wonderful to hear this podcast.

Now if only I had some extra time to explore more podcasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment