Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Google Docs

Google Docs is a wonderful application. It's so easy to use and great for when one is working collaboratively. No more multiple versions of the one document! The hardest part for me was trying to think what to create for my document for this exercise. My document has been shared with L2TD@slq.qld.gov.au.

One use for Google Docs in my work is when I am ordering consumables for a few different areas. Towards the end of the financial year I usually ask these areas for a wish list. I obtain prices, give them feedback on availability and obtain feedback on priorities to purchase. In future I will be able to create a document in Google Docs that we can share and take it from there. It will make the ordering process so much easier.

I am looking forward to using this application in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment